Wednesday, February 4, 2015

changing your life

changing your life is hard to do.

believe me, i've done it, sooo many times.

everytime, i feel as if i get closer and closer to the best version of myself, and closer to knowing how to take care of myself in order to take care of others.

here are some easy tips to get a jump start on changing your life:


  1. take a brisk walk, 20 minutes every day (weather permitting, of course!)
  2. list, in a beautiful new notebook, 10 dreams you want to achieve.
  3. surround yourself with the sacred, which means: if you don't like something you own, or it carries an upsetting energy or vibe, just get rid of it.
  4. start making your gratitude lists. believe me, it works.
  5. ***make your vision board!!!*** (this is my most favorite one...more about it in my upcoming post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment