Wednesday, January 28, 2015

my story



^2010^
^2013^
^Christmas 2014^

i figured it's good to put it out there, and whoever wants to read it and use it, can.

i was never living the healthiest lifestyle.
though i was never a partier, and never did drugs, 
my diet was ew. 
cue all kinds of meats, gmo's, processed foods, cold cuts, caffeine, cakes, sweets, sushi, anything with sugar.
i was eating at home, and eating out A LOT!

I didn't know that what i was doing was going to have consequences, 
and in the depth of my soul i believe that the nutrition and stress factor
is what bought on my diagnosis of hodgkin's lymphoma, in oct. 2012.

commence: chemo, november 2012- april 2013. 
ice chemo- april 2013- june 2013
stem cell transplant- july 19 2013- aug 6 2013

so basically, i've died a few times (serious- NDE's galore, some i don't even remember, they had me so drugged up)

and i prayed and prayed and prayed some more...
and i knew, in october 2013, when my onc.'s were grasping at straws
that i wasn't going to deal with the medical b.s. anymore.

if they couldn't tell me where this dis-ease came from,
how were they going to cure me with poison?
i was NOT getting sick again,
i was NOT having people with hazmat suits inject nasty nasty goo into my poor body anymore.

so God, answered my prayers, and I've been detoxing ever since.
i have tried everything, 
and never have i felt this good before.

i know it's hard, but the thing with diagnosis is this:
mind, body and spirit keep you sick.
if one is, the others follow suit.
you can choose your path by following your soul and instincts:
NOT YOUR FEAR.

I had let fear dictate my life up until my prayers were answered,
and i don't anymore.

if any of you guys are out there, and want help,
message me, I am here!

love love love,
globetrotting gamine



No comments:

Post a Comment