Tuesday, January 27, 2015

MAGNESIUM OIL

"Since all Magnesium Oils are made by use of seawater in some way or another that is diluted and desalinated to an extent, I thought what would happen if we used ACE – the super Great Salt Lake desalinated water = takes 13 to 18 months to make one batch and has 1,000,000 times more flavanoids than even Concentrace, the de-salinated Great Salt Lake mineral product… with 7 to 10 times their electrolytes, what would happen if I used this one instead for making of Magnesium OIL instead of just adding Magnesium Chloride to Distilled water (or in the case of Ancient Minerals version, adding it to spring water)…. Wow has this version of ACE Mag Oil been working, and working faster, not just better… pain disappearing soo much faster from knees and hips as well as mind regaining it’s youthful powers and awareness and SOUNDNESS for some… regardless, I could go on forever on this but remember that this Magnesium is one of the 4 major pillers of all nutrition and without it we’re in serious trouble since no Vitamin nor Mineral/Element/Trace Elements nor enzymes will work without it (in general, not alllll enzymes are dependent on Mag ) !! Are you getting some perspective yet??? Want testimonials on the freakish power of Magnesium Oils that are weaker than ACE – from all over the earth… see those links right below and … then … even lower about 2 pages later, is a lottttt more information on testimonials and science uses and on and on and on! Scary powerful stuff! Wow…"

Taken from : http://www.extremehealthradio.com/magnesium-oil-directions-and-info-ace-version-magnesium-oil-by-robert-von-sarbacher/

Ok, so if you know me by now...and you might, at least a little bit...I research so much that it comes as naturally as breathing to me. I have been going over my research notes and delving into the parts I haven't touched on, modalities I haven't used or researched, etc.

I was thinking that this magnesium oil phenomenon might help my aching shoulders and neck...I guess that's where many of us, especially me, carry a lot of day to day stresses (and by this, I mean even routine stuff!)

I have a feeling this is totally something to look into-- taking care of you and investing in yourself/your health, is the best thing that you can do. 

If you've used magnesium oil for anything, I am open for messaging :)

love love love,
the globetrotting gamine


No comments:

Post a Comment