Sunday, April 27, 2014

sugar related to cancer




facts:

  • the last time i touched a drop of alcohol was in May, celebrating "the end of chemo" which was certainly not my onc's plans.
  • the last time i touched sugar/caffeine/meat was in Puerto Rico in December of 2013
I have to say that I thought this path would be more difficult. 
I could leave the meat, I never really cared for it or had a taste for it...

Caffeine...let's just say coffee was my bitch until I decided to drop it like a bad habit, having learned that the immune system tries to fight off the caffeine rather than fight a chronic or upcoming sickness. 
Bye, bye caffeine!

Sugar was the most difficult for me to leave behind, but also-- not as bad as I thought it would be. 
I've been through a major detox journey, complete with mood swings and every kind of healing crisis known to man. 

All of these things add to the acidity in your body, so why would you put your body through that?

I'm so happy that you're here, listening, reading, following, and hopefully learning something.
I wish I could give you more graphic proof, but I message you guys back if you need anything!

Love me,
the globetrotting gamine

1 comment: