Wednesday, April 23, 2014

beautiful bonaire








Entranced

I crash in your embrace
A thousand miles
Shake me still
not a trace

Fast as the wind
Where do I begin
What else can I lend
How now shall I bend

Hold me down for a moment
How fast can I run?
See, you were not just for fun
Tranced for one moment
Treasures trace I shall leave
As I wander in need
I'll always race to bleed
And it's you
who has won This vulnerable cry;
empty and twisted
Sees you clear - pure in the misted

Morning awaiting
As your fate turns it's head
Lost in love's mourning
I empty your bed
A shell walking dead

I Watch as you sleep
I'll dance as I creep
Disappearing retreat
Leaving sorrow from heat

And what of your luck?
I remain stuck

Better worlds await your eyes
Basked in bliss sunrise
Shouldn't be a surprise
Glimpsing these gypsy eyes

I'll await my next stop
Turning turns as tears drop
Till these eyes are dry
I hold myself to die

Damage fascinates
For what can you fix?
I'll blow out like the wind
Don't even know my own tricks

Lights glowed like candles
Music fades into dust
As you reach for the empty
Spare you I must

-written by AMY LOUISE


No comments:

Post a Comment