Sunday, April 6, 2014

hippocratic oath and a rant



i know i must have posted this before, but it endlessly drives me crazy...

this part of the hippocratic oath:

"I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone.
I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion.
But I will preserve the purity of my life and my arts."

so the Greek in me understands this. the HUMAN i am understands this.

what's perplexing is the amount of bullshit doctors are giving us today...poisoning us to DEATH with chemotherapy, radiation, and other drugs and then having the gall to say the CANCER did it?
when we know for a fact that chemo is poison, or your asses wouldn't be walking around us injecting us in hazmat suits and gloves...
but this is what we do now. put poisons in everything, poison people through drugs, and then poison their minds as well, thinking that it will help us, cure us, when all it's doing is speeding up our demise.

i'm not naive, but i was so drugged up during chemo, i was dumb as fuck. 
when my onc. suggested an allo transplant without even pushing to go for more biopsies to see what was going on inside my body...i had at least one onc who pushed me to go for a biopsy.

the third one i saw told me, oh we wouldn't even have PUT YOU THROUGH AN AUTO STEM CELL TRANSPLANT!

really???? did i tell you guys that she then had the audacity to tell me that there's 100s of clinical trials i can do before i get to the point of an allogenic transplant. indefinitely being poisoned, as a guinea pig, every two weeks, and she even said i can do this through my inevitable pregnancy (because my body was strong when they tested me)...
even though the other doctors said i was likely to menopause immediately after my stem cell transplant.

i told that oncologist that she would never touch me if i ever became pregnant. (i swear, i would rip someone's head off at the thought of poisoning an innocent soul??)
also, my husband tried to fight this very special onc. by saying, my wife is not a guinea pig.

thus began our search for knowledge.

so please, ask me anything.
know that i will NEVER do chemo, radiation or any other kind of transplant ever again.

please. PLEASE. educate yourselves. 

this is YOUR life. not your ONCs life! 

you can't possibly get better with poison, in sterile environments. 

how do we not see this?

i'm not forcing you to go through what i did, i've chosen my path.

we all have to choose our own paths, but do this wisely. 
think about the ones you love, and think about YOU and YOUR LIFE!

you. have. time!

love me,
the globetrotting gamine

No comments:

Post a Comment