Sunday, November 24, 2013

my life so far...


hi.
i'm the globetrotting gamine.
i'm a daughter, sister, auntie and great-auntie.
i'm a greek-american new yorker, and a writer to boot.
this is my family.


i'm married to thisguy.

this is the first book signing i ever did with my first ever published book.
those are my niece and nephews with me.


last november, i was diagnosed with hodgkin's lymphoma.
i think it's bullshit.
a year of traveling, and basically being carefree was robbed me,
and i had to learn how to dance in the rain.
i've been through hell since (and last december, my hubby shaved my hair off).

don't worry, it was falling out anyway.
 this is me and my great niece.
 i've created this blog as a central hub of my year with hodgkin's lymphoma.
i'll write about the good, the bad, the ugly, my saving graces, 
and weird life lessons i've learned along the way.
i'll try to make it as detailed as possible!

please e-mail me if there's anything you want to know!
whosthatgamine@gmail.com

love and light,
the globetrotting gamine

No comments:

Post a Comment