Sunday, May 25, 2014

my 'miracles' project

the problem that i am having:

i would love to go back to work as a school counselor.

reasons...

  • i am sometimes bored at home (i can keep myself busy, but it's not the same anymore)
  • i miss having to hyper-organize everything
  • i want to be able to talk about interesting days
  • the money wouldn't be a bad thing
  • i would love to use the diploma on my wall
  • it would help open the doors to other opportunities

when did things go wonky...
  • one person in the d.o.e who will remain nameless, decided to execute a harassment agenda on the entire school and i was one of his "victims".
  • that person told me that if i left the school he would give me a good letter of recommendation because i didn't belong there.
  • even though i was being harassed and bribed, he decided to "terminate" me based on one bad "d.o.e. grade" that the superintendent signed off on
  • that paper clearly noted, from the state of new york that it was NOT to be used for guidance counselors.
why did they go wonky...
  • i have no idea.
  • this person had to "step down" from his position a few months later, because he harassed the daughter of an NYPD detective!
  • i lost my "case" and even though i spent the money to get a copy of the taped transcript, I NEVER GOT IT...
  • possible conspiracy theory?
alright, miracles.
let's get started!

love me,
the globetrotting gamine

ps- my comments box is a great place to anonymously write a problem/situation you would like a miracle to happen with!

No comments:

Post a Comment