Monday, July 28, 2014

do you know that feeling...


where, as a writer...it haunts you in the middle of the night what you want to write about but then, upon waking...

nothing.
nada.
ZILCH.

i really hate this feeling, and it should promote me to get up in the middle of the night and start writing.

since summer began, i have gone back to exploring, celebrating, and back to the daily grind of trying to get my career as a school counselor rolling again. i wish it was easier to get everything done that i want to (especially in the crafts department!) but it's not.

things on my mind and now out there in the blog-u-verse:

  • job job job. gimme gimme. want one to escape the boredom!
  • love summer.
  • social media is exhausting.
  • so many books to read, so little time
  • WANNA GO EVERYWHERE!
  • ah, me.
lol

so i'm back in the state where my mind buzzes around and around with thoughts and ideas like a ticker tape. sometimes, i swear it's a psychic thing i've got going on. i have no idea where said thoughts and ideas come from.

i've heard somewhere recently that writers have a more difficult time than non-writers getting their words out there in the way they want. this comforts me, because  i never feel adequate enough in describing much of anything when writing. and most of the time, there is no word flow, or just basic flow. 

more things on my bucket list:
  • certification in nutrition, health and wellness. 
  • yoga certification
  • my next big project
i hope all of you out there in bloggie land are doing wonderfully, and that your summer (or whatever season) is treating you well!!

lots of love and light from me to you,
the globetrotting gamine

No comments:

Post a Comment